Gout - Learn How to Stop Gout and Arthritis Pain and Soothe Sore Muscles NaturallyAs more people begin to experience joint pain due to gout and arthritis, many are searching for natural remedies to fight joint and muscle pain. With all of the options and conflicting information available on television, radio and the Internet, what is the best way to sift through all of the information? Although it can be a challenge, finding natural remedies that really work are worth the time and effort. I have included some bullet proof information on the amazing benefits of tart cherries.
According to research from leading organizations, as few as twenty cherries can make a difference in relieving inflammation in the body. In addition, ongoing research points to the unique make-up of the compounds found in the tart cherry that helps to fight joint pain. So in other words, the compounds found in the tart cherry are natural pain inhibitors. In other words, tart cherries contain natural COX-1 and COX-2 inhibitors. The acidic foods to avoid with gout diets joint pain due to arthritis and gout, research also shows tart cherry juice helps to soothe sore muscles due to physical exercise. Ignorance is bliss they say. However, do you find this practical when you read things to know about gout?
For Years, the Tart Cherry Has Been the Source of Legend and FolkloreThe natural pain relieving properties has been handed down from generation to generation for natural joint pain relief. Just as the old saying goes, "an apple a day will keep the doctor away", tart cherry believers may soon be saying, "Twenty cherries day will keep the pain away".
Pain.Medical Optionsyou can Wait to See If the Cyst Dissipates on Its
- Tart cherries are available in a variety of ways including fresh tart cherries, cherry juice concentrate and dried cherries.
- One of the benefits of tart cherry juice concentrate is it takes approximately 100 cherries to make just one ounce of tart cherry juice.
- So the tart cherry juice is a highly concentrated way to get your daily dose of cherries.
- One source for tart cherry juice concentrate and tart cherry capsules is Traverse Bay Farms.
- The company only specializes in super fruit-based products including tart cherry juice, dried tart cherries and more.