Gout Cure Remedies - Review of Uricinex
Uricinex claims to reduce, and sometimes completely eliminate pain and swelling caused by gout. It does this thanks to a proprietary blend that reduces the level of Uric Acid. Micronutra, the makers of Uricinex, claims that this is all achieved naturally, without the side effects of prescription drugs. In addition, Urinex touts a high level of success, shown in an independent clinical study.
- Sufferers from gout, a debilitating and painful condition, often take several prescription medicines to combat this disease.
- These medications often leave patients with side effects that include impaired liver functions.
- Many of those afflicted by gout turn to natural supplements to replace/enhance their prescription treatments.
- Uricinex is one of the most popular of these natural supplements.
- You must have searched high and low for some matter for Gout Pain, isn't it?
- That is the main reason we compiled this article for you to get that required matter!
Micronutria Uses a 30-Day Independent Clinical Study as Support for Its Effectiveness
The study claims that people who took two pills, three times a diagram of purine and pyrimidine
results 97.7 % of the time. 94.2% reported that their pain was completely done. While these are impressive numbers, it is important to note that only 36 people took part in this study. This is by no means an exhaustive research into the benefits and possible side effects of Uricinex. More should be done to validate the claims made about this product. It is not always that we just turn on the computer, and there is a page about Uric Acid. We have written this article to let others know more about Uric Acid through our resources.
So How Does Uricinex Stack Up Against Its Own Claims?Find out important points to consider to acquire the fight against gout
, Uricinex does provide relief, sometimes within 72 hours. This pain relief appears to be caused by liquefying the crystallized uric acid that has formed in the joints. This is the cause of pain for gout sufferers. This liquid uric acid can then be expelled through urination. So on this count, Uricinex does appear to be very legitimate.
Uricinex Boasts an All-Natural Composition With No Side Effects
From a partial list of ingredients on the company's website, the main ingredients are derived from Yucca (a plant), Artichokes, Turmeric (a member of the ginger family), and Sylmarin (Milk Thistle). These ingredients are indeed natural. However the complete list of ingredients is not available for review. As for the side effects, research into similar products shows that a very small percentage of users (one half of 1%) have manor upset stomach symptoms. They are told to take the supplements with a meal to alleviate this problem. Again, this has not been reported for Uricinex, but for similar products on the market. The number of affected people is so small and not directly attributed to Uricinex use that we can believe the claim. Now while reading about Gout Pain Relief, don't you feel that you never knew so much existed about Gout Pain Relief? So much matter you never knew existed.
- This quick review has outlined a few of the key points to look for when considering Uricinex as a supplement for gout pain relief.
- Most of its claims appear to be legitimate and the product seems to do exactly what it claims.
- More research should be done to backup the claims, but in general, I recommend Uricinex.
- Writing about Gout is an interesting writing assignment.
- There is no end to it, as there is so much to write about it!